[TxMt] Re: Fixing indenting/formatting C code

Marc Feldesman feldesmanm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 16:57:13 UTC 2008

Thanks for this.  I know this is how emacs does it, but I was looking to find an internal reformatting command inside TextMate.  Not a problem.  I can easily create a command to access this version of indent.

Dr. Marc R. Feldesman
Professor & Chairman Emeritus
Anthropology Department
Portland State University