[TxMt] Followup2_Re: textmate Digest, Vol 5, Issue 25

Claus clausenator at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 07:53:27 UTC 2008

Ok
this post from October did help me:
------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 20:06:33 +0200
From: Alex Ross <tm-alex at rosiba.com>
Subject: [TxMt] Re: Latex Bundle Stop to work on MacTex 2008 installed
To: TextMate users <textmate at lists.macromates.com>
	delsp=yes

On Oct 13, 2008, at 7:07 PM, Jose Lobato wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I completely removed the MacTex 2007 and install 2008. Once this is
> done it
> stops working when I try to build (cmd+R) Get a big red mesage:
>
> Error: Could not open to check for packages
> This is most likely a problem with TM_LATEX_MASTER
>
> The text is over a small message that says something like (I have
> hardly
> read it):/bin/sh: kpsewich: cdmmarck not open
>
> ( please do not trust this last sentece because as I say I can not
> see it
> well)
>
> So, on: echo $PATH I have:
> /usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/mysql/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/
> usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/texbin:/usr/X11/bin

TextMate no longer sources the shell profile so you need to set PATH
in TextMate's preferences.  Just copy the above PATH to TextMate's
Shell Variables preference pane and all should be working again.

?Alex

I did copy the results from PATH into the TM Shell Variables PrefPane
and it seems to work ok now.
Sorry for this little flury of emails...

Cheers!
Claus