[TxMt] Moving caret outside parentheses without using cursor keys

Alex Rudyk alr at me.com
Thu Oct 16 17:55:39 UTC 2008

Hi

Often I am typing for example instanse.method_a(:param => "value"_)
with _ I marked where the caret is placed.

So the question is: is there any way to move caret from the position on the example
to the position right after right parentheses without moving my fingers to cursor keys.

So I want to be able then type .method_b on the same line as fast as possible.

This case is also applicable for single and double quotes.

Thx