[TxMt] Re: Latex Bundle Stop to work on MacTex 2008 installed

Jose Lobato jlobatog at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:00:21 UTC 2008

Thanks you for the fast answer.

Ok, it somehow works. But I'll still having problems.

I'm running MacTeX 2008 with the latest version of all bundles (I got them
from svn and locate them on my library/application support/textmate as
suggested). The build is very, very slow and there is no suggestion for
references to bibtex. Neither using scape nor alt+scape.

Any Idea?