[TxMt] Re: command not found: kpsewhich -show-path=tex

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:03:59 UTC 2008

Do your problems go away if you set the PATH variable in TextMate's
preferences panel, as mentioned by Alex in this post:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/27068

That is, go to TextMate -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Shell Variables
and set a new variable named PATH with your path information.

Are you on Leopard or Tiger?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College