[TxMt] Re: problem reading preferences file for LaTeX bundle

Karol Kovarik karol.kovarik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 14:54:29 UTC 2008

well in order to be able to work, I resorted to the ultimate solution - full
reinstall i.e. deleted TextMate.app and all the local files from
~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.textmate* and ~Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/

After a new install everything works fine as before... It is really weird as
I still do not know what happened as I surely didn't play with these files
before as it worked out of the box for me...