[TxMt] Re: How to make LaTeX budle treat warning as errors

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Thu Oct 9 18:49:26 UTC 2008

I join your question.

In fact, I would slightly reformulate it: when I get some errors,
obviously the log window remains open and offers links to jump to the
errors. If there are no erros, the log window gets closed and we jump
to the PDF, unless we asked in the latex preferences to keep the log
window open.

Could there be a preference to ask for the log window to remain open
on warning and not only on errors (and provide the appropriate
warnings), but still close otherwise?

Long term question: is it planned in a future version of TextMate
(let's say 2 to take no risk) to provide bundles with the ability to
enhance the text view with annotations, for example, in order to
report the errors and warnings in an Xcode 3 fashion?

enas