[TxMt] Re: Compiling C/C++ using Textmate

Alex Ross tm-alex at rosiba.com
Wed Oct 8 22:21:17 UTC 2008

On Oct 8, 2008, at 9:38 PM, mrfearless47 wrote:

> There is something fundamentally wrong with Textmate's handling of the
> Apple-R command.  I have cutting edge build 1466 of Textmate, and
> the latest
> versions of the C bundle and the Support bundle.  Whenever I press
> Apple-R,
> the result is:
>
> /tmp/temp_textmate.bPPsQU:3:in `require': no such file to load --
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/
> executor
> (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.bPPsQU:3

This error suggests that TextMate cannot find your Support folder.
The correct location for TextMate's support folder is: ~/Library/
Application\ Support/TextMate/Support/.  In an empty TextMate document
you can enter: `echo $TM_SUPPORT_PATH` and press CTRL+R.  This should
show the previously mentioned directory.  If it shows `/Applications/
TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/` then you have installed
the support folder incorrectly.

—Alex