[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle bug (was HTML-output-window just looks plain wrong)

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Wed Oct 8 19:39:24 UTC 2008

On 8 Oct 2008, at 18:20, Alex Ross wrote:

> Sourcing .bash_profile is also the source of some bizarre bugs.
> TextMate's Support folder has a builder.rb and this is in conflict
> with a standard ruby library of the same name.  Another user had a
> `bash` in his .profile which caused all textmate commands to call bash
> recursively until an exception occurred.  You can imagine how long it
> took for us to figure THAT one out in ##textmate.

I'm very well aware how much of a pain these things can get (though
most of the times I'd tend to think it's the users making bad things
in their .profiles, but still, it's to the system to adapt to the user
and not the other way around).

I would suggest however that at some point that gets clearly stated,
as it's quite disturbing to face that weird output.

Anyway thanks again for your answers,

enas