[TxMt] Re: Ask the TextMate List

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Oct 7 08:42:56 UTC 2008

Hi,

first of all thanks a lot for the many many mails!

According to some suggestions I improved the command "Ask the TextMate
List":

- now the search process runs in the background, meaning while
searching one can use TM as usual
- the search progress dialog has a Cancel button to simply cancel it
- the search term "all" will display all threads chronologically
- as usual type "help" for getting search tips and setting the
preferences
- now there are two commands one for the user list and one for the
developer list
- attested on Leopard and Tiger

Still the script(s) is/are single tmCommand(s) ;)

The key combo is for both SHIFT+CTRL+OPT+APPLE+?

According to the many mails I received I'd suggest to add these
commands into the standard TextMate bundle (?)

Feedback is welcomed as always.

Cheers,

--Hans