[TxMt] Re: How do I tell TextMate to move the cursor one line down

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sun Oct 5 20:02:58 UTC 2008

To be honest I don't use R GUI anymore. I do everything by using Rmate
and/or Rdaemon.

But I see your point.

To avoid recording a macro you can also do this:

- duplicate "Send Selection/Document to" > "R.app" in R.tmbundle
- rename it to let's say "Execute Line in R.app"
- change Input: to Selection or Line
- change Output: to Discard
- add the following line to the command:
open "txmt://open?line=$(($TM_LINE_NUMBER+1))&column=1000000"

or install the attached tmcommand. It's bound to SHIFT+RETURN. (But
this is of course only a suggestion)

or wait until tomorrow. Then I'll upload it to R.tmbundle at the
Review svn trunk.

Cheers,

--Hans