[TxMt] Suddenly xelatex is not found anymore

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 10:14:23 UTC 2008

Hi!

I've installed MacTex 2008 some days ago and switched finally from
pdftex to xelatex. On friday I still compiled files successfully,
today I get only a

Error: xelatex is not found, you need to install LaTeX or be sure that
your PATH is setup properly.

sh: line 0: type: xelatex: not found

When I run from TextMate "which xelatex" it gives me: /usr/texbin/xelatex
In Terminal the same, command completion in Terminal works fine as
well. Compiling the file in Terminal works as well.

I'm working with TM 1.5.7 (1464) and a recent SVN-checkout.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be and how to fix it?

Niels