[TxMt] Re: Contributing new ruby textmate command -- evaluate selected text/line in running irb session

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:05:43 UTC 2008

Wow Hans, thats very cool as well.  I'm absolutely interested in
something like that.

I am sure that you, and many of the developers on this list are busy,
but if you have
the time and you're looking for something to do I can absolutely say
that I am
interested in this kind of stuff, so you are guaranteed to have an
audience.

- Joe