[TxMt] Re: LateXCommandCompletions and alt+esc

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:52:08 UTC 2008

Hi Alain,

I haven't had much time to look at it, busy with schoolwork an
editing a proceedings book, but it seems to work for you, doesn't it?
The problem was only with the LateXCommandCompletions.rb script, not
the ones for \label and \ref. Those were working just fine before. Am
I right?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College