[TxMt] Re: Syntax Coloring question

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:45:43 UTC 2008

Craig Yoshioka wrote:

> TextMate keeps coloring the .m matlab files using
> the C/Obj-C syntax coloring rather than the coloring provided by a
> Matlab bundle

I had the same problem - how I solved it was by adding a first line match to
the Matlab language that looks for a first line indicating its a Matlab file
- It requires that each of my Matlab scripts have the first line as '%
Matlab'.  I keep the default .m extension as obj-c.

In the MATLAB language (in the bundle editor), add the following:

	firstLineMatch = '^[#%]+\s*[Mm]atlab.*';

-- dv