[TxMt] Syntax Coloring question

Craig Yoshioka craigyk at me.com
Thu Oct 2 19:10:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've been using TextMate for a while but I have recently started
looking at some matlab scripts that I am porting over to C(Obj-C).
The only problem is TextMate keeps coloring the .m matlab files using
the C/Obj-C syntax coloring rather than the coloring provided by a
Matlab bundle I have installed.  Since I am editing files in both at
the same time, Matlab and C, what would you recommend is the easiest
way to get my .m matlab files to use the Matlab bundle coloring and
my .m Obj-C files to use the C syntax coloring?

Thanks