[TxMt] Subversion 1.5 "unknown revision commited" (set LANG=en_US if you match English text)

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu Oct 2 10:10:11 UTC 2008

I've recently switched to 1.5, mostly because of sparse checkouts. I
just spotted every-time I commit something Subversion bundle shows
"unknown revision committed" in the title, which is obviously because
now "svn" command has Polish (my native language) locale and doesn't
output "Commited revision XX." but the text in Polish.

I'd suggest to set "LANG=en_US" environment variable before launching
any command that matches the output text in English or when running
command line directly use "LANG=en_US svn" instead of just "svn".
This suggestion should go also to all other bundle creators that use
similar methods.

Best regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki