[TxMt] CSS language and background-color:transparent

Oli macromates.com at boblet.net
Fri Nov 28 08:45:08 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I’m not sure if this has already been addressed, but I noticed
that my CSS language grammar highlights “transparent” in
{background-color: transparent;}, and most everything after that, as
an error (scope = invalid.illegal.css). The more common {background:
transparent;} doesn’t trigger the error, and in that
case “transparent” gets the scope “name =
'support.constant.property-value.css'.” I added transparent to
the value list in “name = 'support.constant.color.w3c-standard-
color-name.css',” which may not be the right place, but works
for me.

peace - oli