[TxMt] Re: New “GetBundles” release needs your help

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Nov 20 23:18:38 UTC 2008

On 20.11.2008, at 23:39, (((Bonsai Studio))) - Giuseppe wrote:

> Where can I find documentation for "G", "R", "O", "U" etc? A tooltip
> would be really useful.
Actually you can read the Help ;) but yes maybe I find a way to make
it more transparent.

O means 'O'fficial released TM bundles
R means Official released TM bundles but under 'R'eview or new
bundles which hasn't get the official status yet
G means Third Party bundles hosted on github.com

> I can see four (4) different css bundles, each with something
> interesting but all with duplicated snippets/commands…
> Isn't there a way to just "contribute to a bundle instead of re-write
> it again from the ground up?
> And now, if I am going to trigger "bg" in a CSS file, which
> background-
> color completion should I expect to get?

U means there's an update for a bundle with the same UUID (unique
identifier) available. And this can cause your scenario. Thus the
first choice is to use the Official bundle or, if you can manage
maybe some tiny issues, try the same bundle in Review. Very often
bundles are developed at github.com in order to send it TM's svn
repositories (O, R)

--Hans

BTW If you started GetBundles for the very first time, did you
encounter any speed problems or did you have to restart it?