[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 6, Issue 27

Claus clausenator at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:21:52 UTC 2008

Folks,
I wasn't aware that there is a cutting edge version of the cutting
edge version.
I just downloaded that and installed it (a little bit against the
"never change a running system" theory).
TM and latex compilations still work fine, but I get an error message
now, which I don't know what it means:

/Users/clausman/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/tm/
process.rb:125: warning: Insecure world writable dir /usr/local/bin in
PATH, mode 040777

Does either of you have any pointers?
Thanks for your help,
Claus