[TxMt] Applescript Run Command Generates Errors

faunzy bear faunzybear at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:44:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm was having trouble running Applescripts with the Applescript
bundle since upgrading to a new computer at work (recent TextMate
install). After upgrading the support Folder to the latest in the SVN
repo, I now get the following error when running applescripts:

Running “A Simple Script.scpt”…
0:1: syntax error: A unknown token can’t go here. (-2740)

I assume that the error is from the bundle incorrectly passing
arguments to the command line, and I was wondering if I could get some
help figuring things out. Oh, yeah and the scripts do run...

My TextMate Version is Version 1.5.7 (1474)
Bundles & Support: At revision 10820

Thanks.
Faun