[TxMt] Re: problem running perl script

Dave Winzler dave at nkvt.com
Mon Nov 17 12:22:36 UTC 2008

On 17 Nov 2008, at 04:36, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> For reasons unknown to me, your setup has TM pick the Support folder
> included with TM rather than the one you svn checkout.

Aha! It turns out that my .bash_profile was setting both
TM_SUPPORT_PATH and TM_PLUGIN_PATH for some reason. Those lines have
been there a while, perhaps a very early version of TM or some plugin
required that?

Anyway, I commented out those two lines and TM is now using the
correct support folder and I can once again run perl scripts!

Thanks so much for helping to track this down,

	- d