[TxMt] Finder window does not update after save

David Wiser dwiser at mac.com
Sun Nov 16 16:26:26 UTC 2008

Using TextMate 1.5.7 under Tiger (10.4.11).  I have a Finder window
open and sorted by modified date/time.  If I save a file in TextMate,
the Finder window does not automatically update - I have to click on
the file once and then the window re-sorts.  This does not occur if I
save the same file using TextEdit, for example.  I do not use Atomic
saves.

Is this a known issue under Tiger?  Does Leopard solve this problem?
Why would TextMate behave differently than TextEdit in this case?