[TxMt] Re: PLIST corrupted?

Sun Nov 16 10:39:05 UTC 2008

On 11 Nov 2008, at 14:42, Rick Blalock wrote:

> ah.  interesting.  I will try that this morning.....in the meantime:
>
> Attached is the bundle I am working on.

Yes, definitely it’s the delta issue. Which shouldn’t happen if this
bundle was created from scratch, i.e. delta files are only occuring if
the bundle is “based on” something in a (semantically) read-only
location (i.e. ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/
Bundles).

The easy fix is to drag it from bundle editor to desktop, then remove
the bundle from ~/Library and just move in the bundle from the desktop
to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles, that’ll then give a
non-delta bundle suitable for version control.