[TxMt] Re: C Programming - Problem with textmate & Xcode.

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Nov 13 19:37:46 UTC 2008

On 13.11.2008, at 20:12, Salai Khine wrote:

> @Alex,
>
> In preferences I can't find the "Disable" Xcode Bundles. There is
> no  "bleeding edge" - Update Menu.
> Only "Cutting edge". After updating... still problem.

With "bleeding edge" Alex meant:
⌥+click (option +click) the “check for updates” button in
TextMate's preferences

To disable XCode open the Bundle Editor (CTRL+OPR+APPLE+B) and press
"Filter" to uncheck the XCode bundle.

Then I believe it depends what C bundle version do you have installed.

Make this "bleeding edge" update, set language to C, open the gear
menu CTRL+ESC, and select "Compile Single File"

I believe that ⌘R (command+R) is introduce in the latest C bundle.

--Hans