[TxMt] Re: Quickly open a project in TextMate using Quicksilver

Alexey Blinov nilcolor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:19:05 UTC 2008

Trigger are the best way you can choose. And you can choose "Current
Selection" as item for the first pane...

Second one is to use Ctrl+Esc to open QS _with_ current selection (i.e. folder)
1. Select folder in Finder and hit Ctrl+Esc
2. Type "ow" for "Open With..." and tab
3. Type "tex" for "TextMate" and hit Enter

-- Alexey