[TxMt] Re: ANN: PySmell 0.7.1 actually works on TextMate this time

Orestis Markou orestis at orestis.gr
Wed Nov 5 00:57:01 UTC 2008

Am I correct to assume Python 2.5, seeing that TM2 is going to be
Leopard only? Or is this going into a TM1.x release that should be
Tiger compatible? I'm afraid I don't have access to Python 2.3...

Anyway, here is the link to the new file. I can't diff it right now
because I'm on a Windows machine, unfortunately. I've made some other
minor changes as well (documentation and cleanup).