[TxMt] [LaTeX]Project-wise engine setting

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:04:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I’ve been looking through the bundle help, but I haven’t been able to
find any information about my problem.

While I am usually using pdflatex to compile my files, I’m currently
working on a project containing a little pstricks. As we’re several
people working on the file, I’fd rather avoid using %! comments in the
beginning of the file. I was thus wondering if there was some way to
set a project-wise environment variable to override the default engine.

Thank you very much,

Édouard GILBERT
edouard.gilbert at gmail.com