[TxMt] pdfsync check

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 01:29:47 UTC 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 7:28 PM, Robin Houston wrote:

> On 28/03/2008, Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hm, I suppose that would require our parser search into all packages
>>  included in the main file, and any packages they load, and so on.
>> Not
>>  sure how I feel about that. Presumably we would need to also scan
>>  inside the cls file in that case?
>
> Why can't we just check for existence of the foo.pdfsync file, after
> compilation?

Because it might have been left there from a previous time, when the
pdfsync package was included, but then removed (I often do that). In
that case, the sync file will be "out of sync", if you pardon the
expression.

We could check for the modification dates though, make sure that the
pdfsync file is current.

> Robin

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College