[TxMt] browser preview command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 27 02:58:58 UTC 2008

On 24 Mar 2008, at 13:02, pascal at g wrote:

> hi, I'm a bit confuse with the shell command to allow preview HTML
> page with browser instead of Web Preview. I'm not familiar enough
> with Terminal to "experiment".

There is a more updated command already part of the HTML bundle (Open
Document in Running Browser(s)).

It requires you to setup the TM_PROJECT_SITEURL environment variable¹
to where the browser can reach the files under your project — the
relative path to the project folder will be appended to this path.

¹ http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/environment_variables