Re[TxMt] mote editing of projects

yahoo_ godemondeacons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:28:52 UTC 2008

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:

> I do recommend using Transmit with DockSend and the Transmit bundle
> for TextMate.
> 	Set it up properly and you can upload with a single action from
> inside textmate.
>

> —Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—

Hi Thomas, thanks for the tip - I just found it on the forum archives.  I'm
just getting started with TextMate and the Transmit bundle was just what I
needed.  I have a small problem with DockSend though.  I'm using Transmit
3.6.2.

Let's say my Transmit is already connected to my server, and my "Their
Stuff" is at the root level on the server.  When I use DockSend to upload a
file that's in a directory within the root, say an img directory, it uploads
the file, but after it does so, I can't navigate to the img directory nor
any other directory within root.  I always get this message:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16265488/24cxhcn.png

where the blurred out part is the directory name I'm trying to open.

The only way to get out of it is to navigate to a higher-level directory
using the dropdown that's above the "My Stuff" directory box or to
disconnect.  Once I can get to the location of the file, however, I see that
it's uploaded.  If I'm DockSending to the root (the current directory my
"Their Stuff" is in), I can navigate to any other directory just fine.

It doesn't seem to be TextMate-specific (if I drag a file to the Transmit
icon on the dock I get the same error), but I can't find any Transmit forums
nor can I find the problem when I search for it.  So I'm hoping maybe
someone on here has had this problem too.  Maybe it's an outlier bug, but I
often have my Transmit window open and would rather not have to deal with
this every time I DockSend a file!

Thanks,
Annie