[TxMt] Control + Escape doesn't work

Nik Jewell lnikj at mac.com
Fri Mar 21 12:51:12 UTC 2008

Thomas

Apologies if you are already aware of this, but not all keyboard
shortcuts show up in System Preferences. Some are application specific
and buried in .plist files. Try:

http://www.manytricks.com/servicescrubber/ (donationware)

to see, and edit, all the keyboard shortcuts assigned by application
services.

HTH

Nik