[TxMt] SVN Blame not working

REBELinBLUE stephen at rebelinblue.com
Thu Mar 20 11:34:01 UTC 2008

I am having trouble with the svn blame command in the SVN bundle. Everything
else works fine, but not that.

I get

NoMethodError

reason: undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass
trace:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_blame.rb:49
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_blame.rb:43:in
`each_line'

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_blame.rb:43

I have searched and none of the solutions that have previously been
mentioned work, the files I've tried are definitely under version control
(because the info command works on them, and svn blame works from the
command line).

I have tried a fresh install of Textmate, with only Ciarán Walsh’s ReMate
and TMQuicklook plugins installed and it is still not working. I verified
this by running "locate TextMate" after running "sudo
/usr/libexec/locate.updatedb" and all I got was the output you would expect
(all the files in textmate.app, and the 3 plugins with their content in my
users application support folder).

So does anyone have any ideas how to fix this as it is driving me mad. I am
running the latest version of TextMate on Leopard 10.5.2 with all available
updates