[TxMt] TextMate vs Applescript

pascal@g ymostudio at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:32:44 UTC 2008

hi, first post to this forum, after switching from BBEdit to TextMate.
while I'm discovering everyday the benefit of this change, I came
across a syntax problem with a Applescript I was using successfully
with BBEdit.

the principle of the script was to create folders and sub-folders,
then create a new document in one of them with my text editor, save it
with a title, bringing it to the front for entry.
changing the app to TextMate, I get an error:
[quote] AppleEvent Handler failed: expect end of line but get "to" [/
quote]

I have posted an entry on MacScripter, to hear that TextMate was
"poorly scriptable, even Standard Suite is badly implemented".
any solution to contradict that?!
below the script in question:

--
cheers, Pascal