[TxMt] New R bundles available

Sean Anderson sc2ander at xcskier.com
Mon Mar 17 15:56:57 UTC 2008

> all three R bundles (R, R Console (Rdaemon), R Console (R.app)) are now uploaded to macromates' svn repository (Review trunk).

First of all, thank you for the continued development of these
excellent bundles!

When using these new versions of the Rdaemon and R bundles, the first
time I send code to Rdaemon from an R file, it works fine. After that,
however, I can't send any more code (i.e. nothing happens) until I
kill and restart the Rdaemon. The Rdaemon console continues to
function on it's own. Sending code to R.app works fine.

It works fine for me with the previous versions of these bundles.

This is R 2.6.1, TextMate 1.5.7 (1455), OS X 10.5.2.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Sean