[TxMt] MultiMarkdown Bug in Lists...

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Sun Mar 16 15:50:27 UTC 2008

See - that's why I ask for more testing... :)

Change the first left parenthesis as included in the following:

# Now, figure out what to paste back

if ($left =~ /^(\s*(\*|\+|\-|\d+\.)\s*)\S+/) {

(The first opening parenthesis now includes the first \s*...

That seems to fix the problem

On Mar 16, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Brian H wrote:

> Hi Fletcher,
> Thanks so much for looking into this bug.  I use your bundle on a
> daily basis and it is wonderful.
> I tested the new sibling command and it no longer strips out any of
> the "$", but now I found that it will not recognize the level of the
> list item.  If I indent a sibling, the new sibling always resets
> itself back to the beginning (or top level) of the list, I have to
> keep manually indenting the level of the list items:
> - item1
> 	- item2
> 	- item3
> 		- item4
> - item1
> - item2
> - item3
> - item4

Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if
nobody ever asks to see 'em?
	- Calvin