[TxMt] Two MultiMarkdowns

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Sun Mar 16 15:42:19 UTC 2008

The hierarchical one is included in the default Markdown bundle, and
may or may not work for you.

Mine is an independent bundle, but builds off of the Markdown syntax
included in the default bundle.  If installed properly, all the MMD
features should work.

The reason I created a separate bundle is that I couldn't get the MMD
commands in the default bundle to actually work.  I couldn't get PDF
generation via LaTeX to work, as well as other things.  Since I
created MMD, and am pretty familiar with how it works, I took that as
a bad sign and created my own bundle that does work for me.

This does create some confusion, and I am open to ways to improve this
(either merging the two bundles, or removing the MMD specific stuff
from the default Markdown bundle and having them remain distinct.

For what it's worth, I simply remove the MMD language definition from
within the default Markdown bundle, and then install my own bundle.

i welcome feedback on ways to improve this.

F-