[TxMt] Modding TM's built-in browser

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Sat Mar 15 09:44:57 UTC 2008

On 12 Mar 2008, at 17:17, Laudun John wrote:

> I do almost all my writing in TM these days, using MultiMarkdown,
> and then simply preview using the built-in browser to get pretty
> pages to print when I need to. The built-in browser does a great job
> of respecting left and right margins as set in style sheet, but it
> cares not one whit for top and bottom margins and so when I print I
> get text that starts at the very top and runs to the very bottom of
> the page. Is there a way to change this within my little TM universe?

You can create a custom print style sheet, for more info see http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-November/015315.html

It is likely an oversight that the default one does not setup top/
bottom margins, so if you create something better please post it here
and we might want to update the default one.