[TxMt] Bundle to alphabetize CSS rules

Florian Gilcher flo at andersground.net
Wed Mar 12 20:15:52 UTC 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:08 PM, Steven Ross wrote:

> Yeah I agree, that would make it very difficult to decipher... I
> take the same approach in building CSS files that Florian mentions
> and it makes it very easy to go back and find classes and rules.
> Also that would have the potential to screw up any browser based
> hacks that rely on the order of the element definitions in the CSS.
> That could leave you pulling your hair out after you ran this script.
>
> -=Steven

That is a valid point. But actually, that could be circumvented by
making a command that only sorts the rule that the cursor is actually
in. So you don't have to mind the whole document. Handling the whole
document is also a bit more complex. (you have to consider comments
that should remain where they where etc...)

I have a coding session planned this weekend, maybe i will get back to
this. :)

Greetings
Florian Gilcher