[TxMt] Bundle to alphabetize CSS rules

pete otaqui pete at otaqui.com
Wed Mar 12 13:01:16 UTC 2008

Thanks Thomas,

I had a look at the CSS bundle already, but I will definitely try and
get a better grip on the rules you have there.

I think the idea of compressing as well as alphabetizing is good, but
I wanted to make it fairly solid before I looked at integrating with
anything else.

Alphabetizing is quite helpful when you get used to it, and certainly
helps when you're inheriting a code base.  The script seems to run
very quickly, although I'm on a dual-core MBP.

Thanks for your reply,

Pete