[TxMt] Foreign Language Bundles; specifically Latin

Steven Harms sgharms at stevengharms.com
Sun Mar 9 15:25:31 UTC 2008

I am currently taking an ancient Latin class.

Latin, in modern text, makes use of macron ( bars over letters ).

The best way to render these glyphs, I have found, is to use the
glyphs-description in the LaTeX set, e.g. \={u} produces a little u
with a bar over it.

Typing in 5 strokes just to produce that glyph is pretty painful, so i
wrote a bundle called "Latin Student".  The bulk of of these features
were along the lines of ^u producing the aforegiven LaTeX set.

1.  Is there any guide on how i could export this?  A place where I
could check this and other ancillary notions like "linify based on ';'
prefixed by numbers"
2.  Is there any interest in thinking about building a larger bundle
which could serve many Languages or non-Latin glyphsets

Valete,

Steven