[TxMt] Feature Request: Project Annotations & Search Result Bookmarks

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Sun Mar 9 09:31:42 UTC 2008

On 7 Mar 2008, at 11:20, Stefan Esser wrote:

> my requirements are different from someone writing source code. I am
> mainly looking at other peoples code and search for security holes in
> it. (security auditing). What I am searching for is a way to mark
> search
> results I already looked at in some way and mark if I already looked
> at
> them and how deeply I looked into them... (additionally I have
> external
> applications that produce search results that I also want to mark and
> annotate.)

In purpose it doesn’t sound that much different than Bob Henkel’s
request: http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-April/019230.html

While I don’t plan to add these exact features, I do aim for making
the text area a more general purpose canvas, and I’ll take these use
cases into consideration.