[TxMt] Adding Latex Word count and paths with spaces - a little off topic

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:16:32 UTC 2008

Mark,

Yes, I do mean texWordCount.pl, and I don't "normally"keep such things
anywhere, as this is the first tme I have downloaded something like this
where I needed to decide where it should go.

But /usr/local/bin/ sounds a god place, if my understanding of this
directories purpose is correct.

Thanks,

Graham