[TxMt] Feature Request: Project Annotations & Search Result Bookmarks

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Fri Mar 7 08:27:02 UTC 2008

On 7 Mar 2008, at 09:14, Stefan Esser wrote:

> [...]
> a) Bookmarks of different type (maybe color)
> b) Add comments to bookmarks (annotations)
> [...]
> So it this already on the feature list, is it planned?

No, it is not planned and I think this goes against the point of
working with plain text.

What sort of files are you working with? I.e. if this is source code,
LaTeX, or similar then you already have a commenting (annotation)
system in the actual language, no need the editor should re-invent a
parallel meta-data system which won’t exchange well with other users /
version control systems / shell commands (like grep) etc.