[TxMt] Textile - no longer working for me.

Victor Tolbert victor.tolbert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:37:55 UTC 2008

I get the following message...
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/bin/Textile.rb: No such file
or directory

...when I try to preview or use any of the commands in the Textile bundle.

When I investigated, I discovered that there actually is "no such file or
directory".

I did a google search and found this...

  > 9046 deleted | Diffs: previous, other | Lines: 0 ( +0, -10 )
  > Created: 2008-03-04 07:18:15 -0600 (11 hours ago) | Author: duff |
Changeset: 9046
  > • move Textile.rb wrapper to Textile bundle and update the commands
which use it — I don't see
  > the need to have this command available to all bundles (given that in
the now more than two years
  > it has been available, only one bundle command actually used it outside
the Textile bundle).

Is there something I should do to get the bundle working again, as a result
of this change?

Thank you,

Victor