[TxMt] Can't “Show Bundle Items”

john muhl lists at johnmuhl.com
Sun Mar 2 22:09:01 UTC 2008

I've gone through the steps on the “Revert to Default Bundles” wiki
page, restored default shortcut keys in the OSX System Preferences,
deleted TextMate related Preferences and Caches and relaunched
TextMate and still can't get access to the “Show Bundle Items” menu
via ⌃⎋

Additionally, I cannot assign ⌃⎋ to any bundle items. It's as if
TextMate has started to ignore all instances of that key equivalent.
To make sure it wasn't a system wide issue with ⌃⎋ I setup a
Quicksilver trigger which worked as expected.

To make matters worse I can't even figure out where/how to re-bind
“Show Bundle Items” to another key equivalent so that I can at
least regain that functionality.

Help with any of this is appreciated.
john