[TxMt] which version control system to take?

Tim Harper timcharper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:21:37 UTC 2008

That's been in the pipeline.  But, the current framework for the
bundle has reached it's capacity and is becoming burdensome to further
develop and do what I want with it.  So before I blaze ahead, I've
decided to tackle this important issue.  (Software that is easy to
write generally depends to be easy to use)

I just committed the beginnings of mini-MVC framework for the bundle,
which will open up a lot of new possibilities for development.

Warmly,
Tim