[TxMt] a (somewhat rudimentary) relax ng bundle

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jun 30 13:40:47 UTC 2008

in the attachment you will find a quick-and-dirty Relax NG bundle. it
doesn't do much, apart from syntax highlighting for .rnc files (the
cool "compact" version of Relas NG) and a few snippets for attributes,
elements and common datatypes (the ones I was using, actually :).

afaik nobody else worked on this stuff, so it might come in handy if
you end up working on huge rnc files (beats xml schema by a HUGE
margin). the little I've done is in the public domain, so use it as
you see fit.

cheers,

d.