[TxMt] PyMate broken

Michael Glassford glassfordm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:55:13 UTC 2008

I was getting errors (Ruby errors, I believe) when trying to use the
TODO List bundle, so, finding the "TODO Bundle Broken" thread in this
list and trying to follow the advice there, I deleted some bundles (and
some unused plugins I discovered in the process) from
"~/Library/Application Support/Textmate" and also updated all the
bundles in my "/Users/mjg/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/"
directory from subversion.

Now the TODO List bundle is working beautifully (for the first time!),
but when I try to use PyMate "Run Script" command to run a Python file I
get this error: "-e:2:in `require': No such file to load --
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/executor
(LoadError) from -e:2". It's true that there is no such file--in fact,
the "/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/"
directory does not exist. Why is this error happening and what should I
do about it?

For what it's worth: other PyMate commands (such as "Run Script
(Terminal)" still appear to work correctly.

I'm running the latest "Cutting-Edge" TextMate, Version 1.5.7 (1464).

Thanks,

Mike