[TxMt] Problem reading preferences file, LaTeX Bundle

Benjamin Stieger stiegerb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:19:47 UTC 2008

Dear textmate users
I apologize if this problem was already described somewhere, but I
could not find a solution.
I'm using Textmate build 1436 and the LaTeX bundle to typeset
some .tex document.
Everything is working, but I always get the message
"There was a problem reading the preferences file, continuing with
defaults"
at the top of the "Typeset & View" window. When I go to the bundle
preferences I also get a floating yellow message saying
continuing with defaults </p>
The problem is that I can't change any bundle preferences, so for
example I can't make the log window stay open after typesetting.
I found someone with the same problem, but there it seemed to be
caused by build 1455, and when she reverted to 1436 it was gone.

Any suggestions? Should I install the latest build?

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin